When you are living in Dubai, it can be difficult to stay fit without any guidance. Life is fast in Dubai, everybody is in hurry to get to places, get their work done, and live their dreams. But everything is possible only if you are healthy. Without a healthy body and mind, not only will you feel de-motivated but you will also feel lethargic and become a pessimist.
Fortunately, staying fit and healthy when you have the best personal trainer in Dubai is easy. But how much does a personal trainer in Dubai charges for their personal training programs? Let’s find out.
The costs of personal training programs in Dubai can vary significantly depending on a wide range of factors. These factors include:
1. The Type of Training Program
The type of personal training is determined based on your health and fitness goals. Do you want to lose weight? Do you wish to join boxing classes? Is calisthenics your target? Or, do you dream to have a well-built, muscular physique? The cost of personal training programs is majorly affected by the type of training you need.
2. The Number of Training Sessions
The number of training sessions you need to achieve your desired fitness goals depends on your current health and fitness status. For instance, an individual with a weight over 90kg will need more training sessions than a person with 75kg to achieve the goal of 60kg weight. The same goes for other types of personal fitness training.
Though it may sound counterintuitive, some personal trainers offer discounted rates for a pre-session if you plan to join their training for a long period. If you wish to get a better price, it is recommended to book multiple training sessions at once.
3. Personal Trainer Experience and Reputation
Personal trainers with more experience and reputation charge more than trainers who are new in the industry. The expertise they have gained over the years gives them an edge on what works better, what to avoid, and how to achieve health goals faster. They can use strategies and tools to help you achieve your goals, maintain motivation, and encourage you to do better in every session.
4. Available Spots for Personal Training
Trainers with busy training schedules may charge more per session because they would have to make time for you and squeeze you into their schedules. If you are looking for an affordable personal trainer in Dubai, then you should look for one who is not heavily booked.
Why Connect with Ishaq Kayiizi for Personal Training in Dubai?
If you are searching for the best personal trainer in Dubai, end your search with Ishaq Kayiizi. Here is why:
- One of the most influential and successful trainers in Dubai
- Specializes in weight loss, nutrition, lifestyle, custom training, and mindset principles
- Known for effective personal training programs in Dubai
- Acclaimed for his character and high standards in the industry
- Has worked with multiple celebrities, including athletes, musicians, and influencers
- Offers weight loss training, calisthenics training, bodybuilding program, and kids’ boxing classes
- Tailors fitness programs based on your goals and investment
- Provides online training so that you can work out anywhere, anytime
If you also want to undergo health and lifestyle transformation, connect with Ishaq Kayiizi now to know the cost of the personal training program you wish to join or are recommended.